The amazing Alto Shaam Cook and Hold oven system.
For decades, busy kitchens around the world have operated Alto Shaam cook and hold ovens. These very clever ovens offer your kitchen a versatile and reliable means of cooking large joints. They are ideal for busy Sunday Carveries, Deli’s, Butchers, anywhere chef wants to roast, slow roast & cook to perfection.
- Alto Shaam ovens use ‘Halo Heat Technology’ which provides the greatest moisture retention and even cooking. Unique thermal cabling surrounds the oven cavity for precise heat control to evenly cook food. No fans, no harsh heating elements and no humidity.
- Consistent even heat for Halo Heat Technology provides a controlled uniform heat source that maintains precise temperatures throughout the cooking and holding process.
- Use anywhere. With no requirement for an extraction hood or external venting, could save you up to £20 per day in extraction running costs. Kitchen spaces are shrinking, and in some operations, none existent. As costs continue to rise, operators now have to do more with less space, working to save money on building costs, monthly rent, labour and overhead.
- As a solution to their space challenges, operators are discovering ventless cooking equipment. Ventless equipment provides added flexibility in terms of kitchen design. Operators are able to place this equipment anywhere outside of a traditional kitchen hood—maximising floor space while improving efficiency and workflow.
- Natural meat tenderisation on even the toughest cuts of meat. Halo Heat activates natural enzymes for a moist tender product. Thus, making the most of less expensive, under used cuts of meat and still produce a better quality product at lower cost. 1-2 hours in a cook and hold oven is equivalent to 1-2 days of dry ageing!!
- Reduces labour costs. The hidden gem of Alto Shaam cooking is chef can reclaim 12-16 hours of overnight non-productive cooking time.
- The ability to roast, hold, prove, braise, reheat, ferment, sous-vide and more in the same oven with set and forget controls provide a better distribution of workload and relieves other prices of equipment. All in one vertical lot footprint oven system.
- Halo Heat cooking also reduces shrinkage meaning more profit from more poundage.
Available in single floor standing ovens to stacked ‘stable door’ style ovens. The smaller ovens are ideal for smaller kitchens such as butcheries, deli’s, farm shops and pubs. Larger establishments, in particular carvery themed kitchens benefit from the double oven capacity.
With slow roasted and pulled meats now very much in fashion, Alto Shaam ovens come into their own, especially as chef can set a cook period and take advantage of overnight cooking.
W65cm x D90cm x H188cm
Single Phase 32amp power required.
8 Programmable menu buttons to store recipes.
Easy to use operating controls.
Caterquip can save you a fortune on Alto Shaam ovens and we have a stock of used, professionally reconditioned Alto Shaam cook and hold ovens.
Ranging in price from £3200.00 + VAT to £3895.00 + VAT for double oven systems. That is an incredible £8k plus savings against new ovens.
Be part of the money saving revolution. Peace of mind equipment solutions, great warranties and massive savings against brand new. Caterquip offer a viable financial alternative for budget holders. Spread the purchase costs by leasing to own. Simple to set up and very competitive rates.
Cal us on 01733 28600 for more information.
Thanks for reading.