Does Catering Equipment Breakdown and Maintenance keep you awake at night?
- Did you know, a breakdown is typically 3 to 5 times more costly than preventative maintenance and preventative maintenance can reduce repair costs by up to 25%?
- A well maintained machine will reduce the burden on power, water and gas costs
- Consistent Food Quality. Regular maintenance helps to ensure equipment operates precisely as chefs need it, providing the perfect cooking environment for high qulaity food.
- Well maintained kitchen equipment can avoid potential legal issues and liability claims by reducing risks of accidents and injury to staff and customers.
- Scheduled maintanance identifies issues before costly and lengthy losses in productivity occur.
- A well maintained and cared for appliance increases a resale value and optimises a return on investment value.
- The vast majority of breakdowns originate from poorly maintained equipment.
In other words, ‘Prevention is infinitely better than COSTLY CURES!’
Can you really afford to have your income, your reputation and your clients impacted and put at risk?
CES is Caterquip Uk’s sister company specialising in the supply of brand new kitchen design & appliances and Preventitive Maintenance Services.
CES has been operating as a design and service house for the past 24 years. However, in 2018, we made the decision to focus solely on service and have since worked tirelessly to strengthen our operations. As a result, we have partnered with key design houses, facilities managers, and a variety of high level sites from fine dining multi kitchen to event spaces to provide proactive service management.
Some of our notable clients are KFC UK where we service all UK sites, Samba Group London and Edinburgh, Hyatt Group London, The Groucho Club, The Beaumont Hotel, CDC GROUP PLC, INFORMA HQ, and Daiwa Capital HQ.
CES understand the importance of maintaining long-term relationships with their clients, and strive to be your dedicated service partner. By working with CES, be secure in the knowledge that they are taking care of your asset management and servicing needs.