Benefits of Lease Purchase.
Why pay up-front for equipment that typically drains your start up capital?
Here are some key reasons why so many small businesses and start-up enterprises use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank loan.
- Significant tax benefits – For most businesses, payments are fully tax deductable unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Leasing enables you to pay for the equipment as it is used, spreading the cost over its entire working life
- Make your money work harder for you – Don’t sink your valuable cash into depreciating brand new assets, spend it wisely on professionally reconditioned equipment and other important areas of your business such as marketing.
- Total flexibility, a lease allows you to set your own repayment periods to suit your budget.
- Leasing gives you the flexibility to keep your equipment up to date.
- Buys assets today that you would otherwise have to save for months, if not years for.
- No need to rely on your bank in these uncertain times
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front
- Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease payments.
Our leasing partner is Oakfield Leasing of Manchester. Give Miguel a call on 0161 905 3378 or take a look at their informative video.
Please call us on 01733 286 000 for more information.