Why pay up-front for equipment that typically drains your start up capital? Here at CaterQuip, we aim to provide high-quality affordable second hand catering equipment for commercial customers. To help with budget planning, we offer a lease purchasing ‘Spread the Cost’ option for all purchases.
We know that a complete kitchen fit out requires careful planning and consideration, which is why we offer a flexible and budget-friendly leasing option to cater to your specific requirements.
Use our Spread the Cost calculator to select the Product Amount, Interest Rate, Down Payment and over what period you’d like to repay the loan. If you’d like to go ahead with lease purchasing, call us on 01733 286 000.
Benefits of Lease Purchase.
Why pay up-front for equipment that typically drains your start up capital?
Here are some key reasons why so many small businesses and start-up enterprises use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank loan.
- Significant tax benefits – For most businesses, payments are fully tax deductible
- Low, fixed payments
- Pay for the equipment as it is used, spreading the cost over its entire working life
- Make your money work harder for you – Don’t sink your valuable cash into depreciating brand new assets, spend it wisely on professionally reconditioned equipment and other important areas of your business such as marketing.
- Total flexibility, a lease allows you to set your own repayment periods to suit your budget.
- Leasing gives you the flexibility to keep your equipment up to date.
- Buys assets today that you would otherwise have to save for months, if not years for.
- No need to rely on your bank in these uncertain times
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front
- Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease payments.
Please call us on 01733 286 000 for more information.