PANASONIC 3200 Watt Commercial Microwave
£925.00 + VAT
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC4944 Categories: Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment, Microwaves Tags: 3200 watt mircrowave, Panasoinc microwave, Panasonic 3200 watt microwave, powerful microwave
This is Panasonic’s, hugely powerful and highly robust Microwave Oven, Suitable for a huge of professional catering establishments such as hospitals, schools, restaurants or residential care homes. This programmable microwave oven comes with a vast range of useful features, including its multi functional ability to steam food. This not only saves on running costs, but also steams in half the time of a conventional steamer. Easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Capacity 44Ltr
- Dimensions 471(H) x 650(W) x 526(D)mm
- Dimensions – external 471(H)x 650(W)x 526(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 250(H) x 535(W) x 330(D)mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Output 3200W
- Weight 65kg
- 16 programmes to include 2 and 3 stage heating
- 4 Power settings
- Timer range: 60m
- Stainless steel body and cavity
- Removable shelf and pull-to-open drop down door
- Cycle counter – records the number of operations
- Programmable touch contols
- Quad emission. 4 magnetrons and rotating wave guides for fast and even heating
- Program lock allows one touch operation
- Manual heating with repeat function
- Positive action dial control timer
- Accommodate 2 Gastronorm 1/1 (539 x 325mm) containers in 2 layers
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013