- Quality walk-in fridge/cold room.
- Top surface is 1.0mm special anti sliding stainless steels, lower surface is galvanized sheet panels which 42 density polyurethane are injected.
- Compact and robust construction
- Long service life
- The panels thickness is 80mm
- Temperature range is 0°C to +8°C
- Very hygienic due to easy cleaning
- Lots of space despite compact design
- Modular design (meaning that it can be easily installed and dismantled)
- With interior light
- Long service life
- Rounded corners
- The insulation of the panels is high density polyurethane, which is HCFC free
- Floor with embossed surface for maximum adhesion
- Particularly energy-efficient due to the insulation at the top
- Top-quality insulation values through the use of polyurethane
- 43 degrees ambient working temperature
Cooling unit features
- Temperature 0 to +8°C
- 230V / 1N / 50-60Hz
- R404a refrigerant
- Open and lockable
- Interior with integrated emergency opening device
- Door sealing strips guarantee top-quality seals
- Stainless steel door sill
Racking and installation can be quoted for accordingly.
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013