In immaculate condition and with looks that would grace any discerning barista service. This three group coffee brewer offers high volume and constant quality. Capable of making espresso’s, cappucino’s, latte, black and other hot beverages.
In highly polished, easy to clean stainless steel
- Fully automatic with controlled volumetric delivery by keypad (plus push button for continuous delivery)
- Raised group heads allow up to 16oz takeaway cups or tall latte glasses
- Large capacity boiler for continuous dispensing and high volume steam supply
- Automatic boiler water level
- Boiler water level gauge.
- 2 swivelling steam arms
- Moveable hot water tap
- Rossi brewing system
- Large capacity electrical cup warmer
- Brew groups can be arranged for combined use with pods (for special blends, decaf and infusions) and ground coffee.
- Brewing groups with pre-infusion device
- Electronic control system with auto-diagnostics
- Brewing groups with automatic washing and rinsing cycles
|Dimensions||40 × 98 × 60 cm|
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013