KUPPERSBUSCH FEP330 Duplex 150 Litre Pressurised Bratt Pan with Auto Tilt.
£9,400.00 + VAT
Please note this item is sold however we have new items coming in daily so please contact us to discuss alternatives.Email your friend
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC4939 Categories: Bratt Pans, Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment, Hidden Tags: 150 litre pressure bratt pan, Kupperbusch 150 pressure bratt pan, pressure braising pan, pressure tilt bratt pan
Multi-functional appliance for frying, cooking, steaming, pressure cooking and pressure-steaming
- Pan base made of a material compound with an aluminium core, plated on both sides with stainless steel (DUPLEX NON-STICK base)
- Pan made completely of stainless steel, 4-sensor temperature control up to 300 °C
motor tilting function with fast return
- Core temperature probe electronic temperature sensor on the pan wall, no scorching during pressure cooking
- Double-walled lid, spring-released and balanced with all-round inserted seal made of temperature-resistant elastomer.
- Touch-sensitive control panel with electronic controls and LED display of set and actual values, 9 programming spaces with 5 process steps (temperature, starting time, processing time)
- Automatic and manual lid cooling
- Water inlet via a lid-operated swivel tap, mixing tap with cold and hot water valve
- Pressure-cooking up to 0.5 bar gauge pressure (approx. 110 °C)
- Automatic electronic frying and pressure cooking
- 150 Litre Capoacity
3 Phase 21.7kW
W150cm x D85cm x H90cm
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Compact fryers designed to fit into the smallest of kitchens and with a highly developed thermostat to reduce energy consumption, fire risk