Here is a rare opportunity to purchase an immaculate modular roll-in blast chiller freezer at an outstanding price. Installed new only 7 months ago and in stunning as new condition.
Designed to accommodate a 20 and 40 grid combi trolley.
DO YOU REQUIRE A HIGH CALIBRE B GRADE ELECTRIC 40 GRID COMBI OVEN TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THIS BLAST CHILLER? SEE ITEM CQC4249. Rational Self Cook Centre 40 Grid (202) Electric Combi with Trolley. We are offering both at the bundle price of £20,000.00 + VAT
Key Features include.
· Blast Freezing cycle: 150kg from 90ºC up to -18ºC in less than four hours.
· Blast Chilling cycle: 150 kg from +90°C up to + 3°C in less than 90 minutes.
· Soft Chilling (air temperature 0°C).
· Hard Chilling (air temperature -20°C).
· Shock freezing (low air temperature adjustable up to -41ºC).
· Holding at +3 °C for chilling or -22 °C for freezing, automatically activated at the end of each cycle, to save energy and maintain the target temperature (manual activation is also possible).
· Turbo cooling: chiller works continuously at the desired temperature; ideal for continuous production.
· Cruise cycle: the chiller automatically sets the parameters for the quickes and best chilling (it works by probe).
· High density polyurethane insulation, 75 mm thickness, HCFC free.
W140cm x D121cm x H246cm
3 Phase 9.6kW power required.
|Dimensions||121 x 140 x 246 cm|
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013