ELECTROLUX 391107 900XP GAS BOILING PAN 150 LITRE – B Grade new.
£3,995.00 + VAT
• Boiling bone broth and other gelatinous products that need boiling pan with fast boiling and accurate temperature control over long periods.
• As a boiling pan for rice, soup or any product which has significant quantities of water and will not burn to the base of the pan.
• Round kettle is suitable to cook saute or poach all kinds of produce.
• Produce is uniformly heated in the base and side walls of the kettle by a direct heating system.
• Appliance is IPX5 water resistance certified.
• Energy regulation through a control knob.
• No overshooting of cooking temperatures fast reaction.
• Large capacity food tap enables safe and effortless discharging of contents.
• Firmly fitting cover to reduce cooking time and save energy costs.
• Ergonomic: unique ratio vessel diameter and height; depth facilitates stirring and gentle food handling.
• Discharge tube and tap are very easy to clean from outside.
• Solenoid valve to refill with hot and cold water.
• Smooth large surfaces easy access for cleaning.
• The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
• Kettle shall be double jacketed including high quality thermal insulation of the pan saving energy and keeping ambient temperature low.
• Pressed cooking vessel and double jacket in 316 AISI Stainless steel.
• Robust burners in stainless steel with flame failure device protected pilot light and optimized combustion.
• All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
• Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.