B Grade brand new and is being supplied with a gastronorm trolley capable of carrying 20 x 2/1 and 40 x 1/1 trays, 2 x 90 plate banquetiung trolleys and their thermal covers. This is fully set up for a busy large volume event kitchen. This clever oven offers a plate regeneration system and sous-vide program.
This is an absolute bargain as this package would cost in excess of £18.000.00.
W125cm x D111cm x H179cm
Electric 3-Phase 62kW pwoer requiured.
The air-o-steam Ovens feature:
- air-o-flow: fresh air is blown into the oven from the outside, after it is pre-heated it is pulled through the bi-functional fan, guaranteeing cooking evenness. Humidity controlled through By-pass technology that guarantees the efficient use of the steam generator thus reducing water and energy consumption. Manual injection of water to add additional moisture in the cell.
- air-o-clean: built-in cleaning system with four automatic pre-set cycles and one semiautomatic cleaning cycle
- Dry hot convection cycle 25 °C to 300 °C ideal for low humidity baking.
- Low temperature Steam cycle 25 °C to 99.4 °C: ideal for sous-vide (vacuum packed) re-thermalization and delicate cooking.
- Steam cycle 100 °C: seafood and vegetables.
- High temperature steam 100.5 °C – 130 °C.
- Combination cycle 25 °C to 250 °C: combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
- Hold function: provides an impulse ventilation ideal for holding and light pastry.
- Variable fan speed. Radial fan.
- Reduced power cycle.
- Seamless hygienic cooking chamber with all rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Double thermo-glazed door with open frame construction, for cool outside door panel. Swing hinged easy-release inner glass on door for easy cleaning.
- Swing hinged front panel for easy service access to main components.
|Dimensions||179 × 125 × 111 cm|
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013