ELECTROLUX Ecostore HP 8 Draw Undercounter Bench Chiller – B Grade New
£3,775.00 + VAT
B Grade new 8 drawer bench fridge. Ideal for garnishes and chilled storage oif steaks, fish etc in the kitchen. Over £4000 + VAT new.
W225cm x D70cm x H85cm
- CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
- Certified safety CE requirements.
- Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and data monitoring (requires optional accessory).
- Preservation performances and temperature uniformity within the cell guaranteed at 5-HEAVY DUTY (40°C) working conditions according to EN16825:2016 test protocol.
- Adjustable temperature range from -2 °C to +10 °C to suit meat, fish and dairy storage requirements.
- Large digital white-digit display with humidity selection button (3 preset level), internal temperature display and setting, manual activation of defrost cycle and turbo frost cycle (to rapidly cool warm loads).
- Equipped with Optiflow forced air circulation system for rapid cooling and temperature distribution within the cell.
- Tropicalized unit (43°C ambient temperature).
- Fitted with 90 mm thickness of cyclopentane insulation for best insulating performance (thermal conductivity: 0,020 W/m*K) and lowest environmental impact (GWP=3).
- 0mm clearance installation space: tower configuration cooling unit guarantee performance with frontal ventilation only; this unique solution allows installation against the wall or side by side with other appliances, even on the cooling unit side to maximize the use of kitchen space.
- Frost Watch Control starts automatically the defrosting process only when needed and ends once ice is melted, improving energy efficiency results.
- Combination of doors and drawers to suit any configuration needed, with the possibility to change the configuration on site. Right cooling unit available on request.
- Fully removable cooling unit to facilitate maintenance.
- Frontal and easy access to all components in the cooling unit.
- Fully compliant HACCP digital control: when temperature exceeds critical limits, acoustic and visual alarms are activated. Up to two months of event are kept in memory.
- Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
- Self closing stainless steel doors (< 90°).
- Prearranged to fit RS485 port to facilitate connection to a remote computer and integrated HACCP systems.
- Hot gas automatic evaporation of defrost water.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) – CFC and HCFC free.
- Removable triple-chamber balloon magnetic gasket to improve insulation and reduce energy consumption and ease of cleaning.
- Mounted on stainless steel feet to give 150 mm (-5/+50 mm) clearance for ease of cleaning the floor.
- External bottom panel in stainless steel.
- External back panel in galvanized steel.
- Interior base with rounded corners, pressed from a single sheet.
- Ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards thanks to the rounded internal corners, the easily removable runners, grids and air conveyors.
- Internal structure with 15 charging positions (3 cm pitch) available to host GN 1/1 grids, ensuring higher net capacity and a greater storage space.
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.