ELECTROLUX Twin E9INED2008 Induction Hob
£1,800.00 + VAT
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC5008 Categories: Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment, Electric Ranges, Induction Cooking Equipment Tags: 3 phase induction hob, commercial induction hob, Electrolux Twin INduction Hob, powerful twin induction
Electrolux E9INED2008 Product Features
Glass ceramic cooking surface with 2 independently controlled 5 kW induction zones. Induction top surface with seamless transition between individual heating zones. Body and work top of unit entirely in stainless steel with Scotch Brite finish. Extra strength work top in heavy duty 2 mm stainless steel. Right-angled side edges to allow flush-fitting junction between units.
The efficient and innovative induction cooking top can help you in many ways because of its excellent characteristics:
- Glass ceramic cooking surface with separately controlled induction zones;
- Low heat dissipation to the environment;
- Effective corrosion resistance;
- Induction plates come with a special overheating safety device;
- Induction top surface with a seamless transition between all heating zones;
- Extra-strength working top in durable stainless steel;
- The use of the entire ceramic plate surface with no dead spots;
- A better cooking surface area;
- Heavy-duty stainless steel exterior panels for increased durability;
- A smooth glass ceramic plate isn’t heated directly to avoid burning on a cooking surface;
- A separate indicating lamp for every zone on a control console;
- Setting power to individual zones with progressive outputs;
- No dirt traps or gaps, thanks to flush-fitting joints between units
- 3 Phase 10kW
- W40cm x D93cm x H27cm
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxc_x21JBqw” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes” https=”yes”] These clever cooking vessels offer the budget holder significant savings against new. Groen equipment is particularly expensive
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.