- Low pressure cooking (at 0.5bar) reduces cooking times and improves product fusion
- Indirect heat boiling pan – choose Indirect for delicate products as the kettle is heated by a water jacket, rather than direct heat, the product will not burn.
- Tank made of 2 – 2.5mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel – allows food to be cooked with high acidity content
- Jacket pressure is 0.5 bar and is fitted with a Safety high pressure relied valve
- Electronic digital controls with high accuracy temperature control +/- 1ºC
- Thermostatically controlled 20 – 105ºC
- LED shows temperature and time settings
- Fitted with audible alarm at end of cooking cycle
- Hot and Cold water can be automatically filled to a pre-set quantity.
- 2″ Chrome plated brass drain off valve
- Fitted with hot & cold swiveling water fill tap
- Spring loaded hinged lid
- Supplied with height adjustable legs
- Heavy duty all 304 stainless steel construction
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013