FOSTER BCT52/26 Blast Chiller
£5,995.00 + VAT
Immaculate condition. Current model. High quality 304 stainless steel interior & exterior.
Our largest cabinet blast chiller/freezer offering the same benefits as it’s smaller colleagues but with the increased capacity that your busier kitchen demands. The high powered refrigeration system, utilising Foster “Circulair”, blasts cold air laterally over the product at high speed extracting heat whilst maintaining food quality. Temperatures are rapidly reduced locking in colour, texture, flavour and nutritional value. Exceeding Department of Health guidelines this blast chiller will reduce food wastage and preserve hygiene levels. This unit also Incorporates energy saving modes and auto defrost to ensure this robust, durable unit will be a real asset to your successful business.
- Chilling Capacity – 52kg
- Freezing Capacity – 26kg
- Capable of Blast Chilling 52kg from +70°C to +3°C within 90 minutes
- Capable of Blast Freezing 26kg from +70°C to -18°C within 240 minutes
- R452a refrigeration as standard
- Number of Shelf Positions – 14 shelf positions with 75mm pitch
- Shelf Size – 530 x 325mm (GN 1/1) (Not supplied as standard – can be added as an option)
- Standard Finish – High quality 304 Stainless Steel exterior & interior
- Intuitive easy touch control panel – Just press and go with easy to use colour coding to indicate cycle status
- Temperature Probe
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system ensures stability and helps performance
- Supplied on 80mm castors
- Electrical supply rating – 1ph/16Amp
W75cm x D74cm x H178cm
|Dimensions||72 × 75 × 152 cm|
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.