FOSTER EP700H G3 Refrigerator – B Grade New
£1,800.00 + VAT
The new flagship Foster EcoPro G3 commercial refrigerator cabinet. Engineered for efficiency and durability, with many innovative features that can save you time and money.
A clean design inside and out
The sleek design of the EP700H has brought efficiency to the fore. The 304 grade stainless steel is finished using Foster’s unique polishing system. The result is incredible durability and reduced dirt build up at key touch points. The polished finish makes it easy to wipe clean. The same design innovations are present inside the cabinet with reduced dirt traps and a flush, easy to clean cavity.
The improved +Stayclear condenser is designed to reduce dust build up and improve airflow, resulting in even greater efficiency and reduced maintenance.
CFD modeling to track air movement inside the cabinet, combined with the intelligent Pure Control controller and +Stayclear condenser, the Foster G3 EP 700 H is an industry leader in energy efficiency.
- Capacity – 600 litres
- Number of shelves – 4
- Shelf Size – 650 x 530mm (GN 2/1)
- Standard Finish – Stainless steel exterior/Aluminium interior, (optional finishes available)
- Hydrocarbon as standard, other refrigerant options available on this machine. What is Hydrocarbon?
- Foster Shield provides advanced temperature control and hygienic design to provide a safe food storage solution
- CFD design technology ensures efficient operation and optimal air distribution, even when shelves are fully loaded
- PureControl, the G3’s controller display uses pure LEDs whilst also incorporating InGaN technology to achieve a higher resolution and longer lasting display – all while using less power
- New and improved +stayclear condenser, improves airflow and significantly reduces dust build-up and blockages click here for more info
- Lockable Door
- Auto Defrost
- ISO Climate Class 5 – Operates efficiently in ambients up to 43°C
- Door hinged on right as standard (Based on facing the unit) Left hand hinged available
- Thermal break and door heater
- Dimensions – 2080 (h) x 700 (w) x 855 (d) (mm)
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.