FOSTER Flex 2 Drawer Counter Fridge
£1,995.00 + VAT
Foster FlexDrawer Counter, change individual drawer temperature from fridge to freezer at the touch of a button, two multiple temperature drawer (refrigerator +1/+4°C or freezer -18/-21°C), superior 304 stainless steel finish throughout, fully removable robust ABS drawer bins for ease of cleaning, lockable drawers, user friendly controls with LED temperature display, energy efficient/environmentally friendly hydrocarbon (R290) refrigerant as standard, automatic energy saving hot gas defrost, works efficiently in hot kitchens, operates to ISO Climate Class 5 – up to 43°C ambient.
- Dimensions 900(H) x 775(W) x 700(D)mm
- Finish – external Stainless Steel
- Finish – internal Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R290
- Voltage 230V
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Change drawer temperature from fridge to freezer at the touch of a button – simple
- High quality 304 stainless steel finish throughout meaning quality is assured
- 2 x GN 1/1 150mm deep pan capacity maximises available storage space
- Climate Class 5 (43°C ambient)
- User friendly controls with LED temp display
- Lockable drawers for maximum security
- Automatic hot gas defrost
- Max GN pan depth: 150mm
- Adequate airflow must be kept around the counter: 150mm
- Add 20mm to depth if product is to be wall-sited (stopper required for air circulation – detachable if not wall-sited)
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013