Foster MBCT 250 Roll Through Blast Chiller
£17,995.00 + VAT
In Stunning condition this Roll through Foster blast chiller, was built and installed in 2018, only used for 12 months before Covid, then was unused and was removed from site in 2021.
Please ask for more information on Delivery and installation (not included)
Features & Benefits
- MBCT models are supplied floorless for blast chilling application only
- 250kg chilling capacity 70ºC to 3ºC in less than 90 minutes within specifications. Entry temperature of up to 90ºC for chilling
- Freezing capacity from 70º to -18ºC in less than 240 minutes within specifications
- All models supplied less condensing unit for remote application. Separate electrical supply required for condensing unit (3 phase+neutral)
- Intuitive easy touch control panel – Just press and go with easy to use colour coding to indicate cycle status.
- Foster Circulair air circulation system ensures uniform chilling whilst protecting the food surface
- Operator-friendly fans cut-out whenever door is opened
- HACCP software is available as an option in 3 formats for data retrieval and management
Please take at look at the photos and the following links for more information.
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013