FOSTER Xtra Double Door Upright FRidge
£1,595.00 + VAT
The Foster Xtra Double Door Refrigerator XR1300H is specifically manufactured with the quality, reliability and performance you’d expect from Foster, one of the most reputable names in professional refrigeration technology.
With a 1300 litre capacity over six adjustable shelves and a strong stainless steel build, there’s plenty of room and durability for this fridge to keep large quantities of ingredients perfectly chilled for extended periods.
Fan assisted cooling delivers impressive cooling performance – cleverly distributing cool air around the cabinet to remove hot spots and reduce food waste. The intuitive digital controls also give you the precision you need, providing a constant display of the internal temperature, so there’s no need to open the fridge to take a reading.
For further convenience, the fridge is fully gastronorm compatible, accepting either full size (1/1GN) or double size (2/1BN) gastronorm pans – perfect for quickly loading or unloading without having to transfer ingredients between containers.
- Capacity 2/1 GN
- Dimensions 1985(H) x 1390(W) x 850(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1493(H) x 1266(W) x 676(D)mm
- Dimensions – shelf size 530 (W) x 650 (D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Finish – external Stainless Steel
- Finish – internal Aluminium
- Power Type 10A
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number XR1300H-33/186
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 199kg
- Energy Rating E
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Capacity: Net Volume: 880 Ltr. Gross volume: 1300 Ltr
- Removable door gasket – easy to clean for improved hygiene
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Castors fitted for easy positioning
- Lockable doors for improved stock security
- Time-saving easy-clean design with stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Adjustable G/N compatible shelving for maximum storage flexibility
- Easy read digital controller
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.