Garland Master 450 Convection Range
£2,195.00 + VAT
The Master Series Convection Ovens from Garland deliver consistently better baking results — throughout the entire cavity — than you ever thought possible. Gone are the days where you need to turn your pans halfway through the cook cycle. The innovative airbaffling system and the industry’s largest blower wheel maximize airflow and evenly channels it throughout the entire oven cavity resulting in very precise cooking results throughout. Master Series Convection Ovens manage energy and efficiency no matter what the fuel source – gas or electric.
- Auto Cool Down
- Auto-Cool Down feature automatically cools down oven cavity before shutting off tire oven. This feature prolongs fan motor life
- User-programmable Auto-Setback energy saving feature sets back oven temperature to 250°F when oven idle for 30 minutes
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs
- Digital control
- Master 450 Solid State Digital control with Cook ‘n’ Hold and 150°F (66°C) to 500°F (260°C) temperature range & 100 hour timer
- Two Speed fan control (high, low & pulse) with 3/4 HP fan motor
- Total of 10.4 kW loading per oven cavity
- Oven Interior
- Porcelain enameled oven interior with coved corners
- Six (6) chrome plated oven racks on 13-position rack guides
- Thermal Window
- 60/40 dependent door design with double pane thermal window in both doors and interior lighting
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013