HATCO TK135B Conveyor Toaster
£1,135.00 + VAT
Please note this item is sold however we have new items coming in daily so please contact us to discuss alternatives.Email your friend
Hatco TK-135B converyor toaster in excellent condition. This machine has never actually been used!
Toast King Conveyor Toaster, vertical conveyor, countertop design, bun toaster, approximately 1320 units/hour capacity, stainless steel construction
- Tray extends 3.5″ (89 mm)
- Toast storage area keeps bread warm and dry
- Unit comes with 4′ (1219 mm) attached cord and plug
- Stainless steel construction for years of trouble-free service.
- Utilizes conveyor speed, not temperature to determine toasting color
- Power saving thermostat for energy savings during non-peak serving times
- Toasts buns up to 5.5″ (140 mm) wide and “Texas Toast” up to 1.25” (32 mm) thick
- Metal sheathed heating element
|Dimensions||78 × 40 × 56 cm|
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Compact fryers designed to fit into the smallest of kitchens and with a highly developed thermostat to reduce energy consumption, fire risk