In stunning condition. Over £4200 new. The Bar Aid range of dishwashers delivers reliable, highly efficient and effective service, whilst incorporating features to help ensure ease of use and cleaning, alongside innovations to guarantee exceptionally consistent results and low running costs.
- Double skinned door design gives a quieter bar area.
- We can supply inlet sinks, pre rinse sprays and out let drying tables as required.
- Automaitic Drain Down and Self Flushing cycle
- Compact wash tank, quick to fill and low water consumption makes for the most economical operation.
- Fast performance – washes up to 60 racks (1080 plates) per hour.
- Thermostop rinse control ensures the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature ensuring a hygienic wash result.
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment as standard means a cleaner, more efficient machine.
- Simple and easy to use electronic control with digital temperature display so fewer operator mistakes.
- Separate rotating upper and lower wash arms for even water distribution gives the highest quality clean.
- Drain pump fitted as standard on all machines for cleaner wash water.
- Class A Air Gap to prevent soiled water returning to fresh water supply.
- Wash arms are fitted with indented anti-block jets.
Rack size: 500mm x 530mm
Racks per hour: up to 40
Cycle time: 90-120 seconds
Power: 400v 3-phase 3 x 16amp or Single Phase 25 amp
|Dimensions||53 x 44 x 70 cm|
Hobart Bar Aid
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013