The Hobart Ecomax washes up to 60 racks per hour (up to 1,080 plates per hour). With a double skinned design with top and bottom wash arms and silent door operation you’ll get a quiet, cool energy saving machine. The compact 12 litre wash tank is quick to fill and provides economical operation.
Other features include
- Thermostop rinse control ensures the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature and tank filter with magnetic interlock traps food soil securely
- Energy saving standby feature
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment
- Simple electronic control system with digital temperature display, cycle counter and diagnostic system
- Fitted with drain pump and rinse booster pump as standard
Single Phase 30 amp power required. Water pressure 0.6 to 6.0 bar. Maximum water supply temperature 60 degrees celcius.
W60cm x D65cm x H86cm
|Dimensions||86 x 60 x 65 cm|
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013