HOBART GXC 11 Under Counter Glass Washer
£1,745.00 + VAT
Introducing the technologically advanced GXC-11B Glasswasher featuring the revolutionary INTENSIV wash system. The unique pre-wash, wash, rinse is standard on all models. The GX Series takes dishwashing technology to a new dimension, light years ahead of any other glasswasher on the market. The GXC-11B is a high performance, high capacity glasswasher combining quality and innovation to deliver up to 1500 sparkling clean glasses per hour.
- Three wash cycles 60, 90 and 120 seconds
- Up to 60 racks (1500 glasses) per hour (500 x 500mm rack size)
- Integral fitted drain pump – allows quick and easy emptying and refilling
- 1 x 5 division wire rack
- Unique colour coded control with text or symbols clearly indicates the machine status and remaining cycle time
- Interlocked strainer prevents blockages and damage to the wash system
- Optional integral reverse osmosis delivers spotless results without polishing
- USB interface allows quick and easy transfer of operational data via USB stick
- Saves up to 40% on detergent usage
- Integral chemical dosing system delivers precise amounts of detergent and rinse aid for perfect results and low costs
- Hobart strives continuously to develop processes which reduce energy consumption and in turn reduce damaging CO2 emissions
- By utilising advanced technologies to reduce water consumption and by utilising water more efficiently, Hobart have been able to significantly lower the energy usage of the GX series
- This unit does not have an in-built softener
- Supplied with an integral fitted drain pump as standard, find out
- Supplied with a Class ‘A’ air gap as standard
- WRAS Approved
- Wash Temperature -50 Degrees
- Rinse Temperature – 67 Degrees
- Wash tank Capacity – 10.8 litres
- Water Consumption/cycle – 2.0 litres
- Water Pressure Req. – Cold or hot feed, 0.6 – 6.0 BAR
- Electrical Loading – 7.6kW 400/50/3 (6.15) (fuse at 3x16A) Switchable to – 5.6W 230/50/1 (4.1) (fuse at 1x25A) 2.8kW 230/50/1 (1.36) (fuse at 1x13A)
- Loading Height – 305 mm
- Dimensions – 700 (+80mm adjustment) (h) x 600 (w) x 603 (d) mm
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013