IMC 526 Waste Disposal Machine.
£1,295.00 + VAT
IMC 526 Waste Disposal Unit – The compact 500 Series food waste disposers provide excellent value for small to medium size kitchens in pubs, bars, fast food outlets, cafés, restaurants, hospital wards and nursing homes, handling up to 400 covers per sitting.
Offering reliable, long-life motors, combined with special alloy grinding elements, enable a variety of soft food waste, including plate scrapings and vegetable peelings to be disposed of quickly and safely. Incorporating a rubber housing for quiet, efficient operation, and a baffle and interlock system in each hopper for complete safety.
• Deals quickly & quietly with preparation & table waste.
• Suitable for small to medium sized kitchens such as snack/coffee bars, fast food outlets, small restaurants, ward kitchens & small caterers.
• Reversible motor.
• Complete with automatic water control & safety interlocked metal baffle.
• Rubber housing to minimise noise.
• Automatic thermal overload to protect the motor.
• IP65 rated waterproof wall mounted control box.
• Disposal Capacity: 200kg/hour (up to 400 covers).
• Water consumption: 11-14 litres per minute
13 amp 3 pin
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013