Attractive, efficient and capable of storing over 160 beer bottles.
- Enhanced refrigeration system and insulation: Low energy consumption and environmentally friendly. Forced air cooling Enables fast temperature recovery after door opening or restocking.
- Sliding doors. To reduce energy wastage.
- Adjustable chrome shelving: For added versatility for bottles and cans of different sizes.
- External temperature display: No need to open the door to check the temperature.
- Internal lighting: Lasts longer compared to standard lighting meaning less on-going maintenance
- Temperature range 2°C – 10°C: Ideal for storing a variety of drinks and wine at preferred temperature.
W90cm x D50cm x H90cm
13 amp 3 pin power required.
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013