LINCAT Lynx Counter Top Pizza Oven
£275.00 + VAT
In excellent condition with very little use. Compact and the perfect addition to introduce ever popular pizzas to your menu. Provides customers with a deliciously authentic taste
- Generating temperatures of up to 300C for rapid cooking and crisp bases
- Highly efficient upper and lower elements, thermostatic control and a mechanical timer, so your diners can be certain of deliciously perfect, precise cooking results every time
- Double-skinned door for energy efficiency and safe operation, cool to touch handles
- The oven contains an innovative wire shelf with safety stop
- Easy to clean
- Capacity 1x 14″ or 2x 9″ or 4x 7″ pizzas
- Dimensions 184(H) x 545(W) x 499(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 58(H) x 400(W) x 450(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type 1.5kW
- Supplier Model Number LP0
- Temperature Range 50°C to 300°C
- Voltage 230V
- Powerful – temperature up to 300°C for rapid cooking and crisp bases
- Upper and lower elements for effective cooking of pizzas
- Thermostatic control for perfect cooking results
- Mechanical ring timer for precise cooking
- Double-skinned door for energy efficiency and safe operation
- Wire shelf with safety stop
- Large crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Easy to clean
- Cool to touch handles
- Plug and play unit, no installation required
- Please Note: This unit is only suitable for cooking chilled pizzas. It should not be used to cook fresh pizza bases or dough.
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013