LINCAT OE8406 Electric Char Grill – immaculate condition
£1,795.00 + VAT
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC5651 Categories: Char Grills, Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment Tags: Lincat Opus 3 phase char grill, Opus char grill
Complete with its own dwarf mounting table.
As part of the Opus 800 Range, this large Lincat Chargrill is one of the most advanced on the market, sporting six individually controlled heat zones that can be finely tuned to produce steaks and meat to exact customer preference. The attractive chargrill branding is provided by highly conductive cast iron grills whilst integrated flaring adds that distinct chargrilled flavour. An integrated water bath provides humidity whilst your meat cooks, minimising the shrinkage of the meat whilst securing all the succulent juices until cooking is finished.
- Dimensions 415(H) x 900(W) x 800(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 625 x 375mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 12.4kW
- Power Type Electric
- Supplier Model Number OE8406
- Temperature Range 90°C to 300°C
- Voltage 400V
- Weight 60.6kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Removable, durable, segmented cast iron grids impart attractive branding marks to food
- Controlled flaring gives that distinctive chargrilled flavour
- Hinging, interlocked elements and integral water bath makes cleaning easier
- Water bath provides humidity, keeping food succulent and reducing shrinkage
- Plumbed to water supply for quick and easy filling of water bath with alternative manual-fill facility
- Front drainage tap
- High temperature safety cut-out for protection if water bath runs dry
- Front water fill
- Large cooking area for maximum output
- 6 Individually controlled heat zones enabling heat gradients for maximum versatility
- High power delivers fast cooking and maximum output
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
A popular product in excellent condition, this 21 litre gas bratt pan from British manufacturer, Falcon is certainly worth viewing. With a
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.