LINCAT Opus 800 4 Hob Electric Range with Fan Oven
£995.00 + VAT
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC5325 Categories: Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment, Electric Ranges Tags: 4 hob electric range with fan oven, Lincat 4 hov range, Opus 4 hiob range
A narrower unit for smaller or crowded kitchens, this four hotplate Opus 800 Oven Range has been streamlined to provide the best cooking result with minimal disruption to your kitchen’s routine. The whole hob is clear thanks to a low flue and is pressed sealed to allow for unobstructed cleaning. Inside the unit the four shelf positions provided are also gastronorm compatible to allow for the seamless transition of meals from prepping to cooking. The back of the unit has a recessed curve allowing the machine to connect to the gas and fit seamlessly against your kitchen wall, saving valuable kitchen space.
- Capacity 3 X 1/1 GN
- Dimensions 925(H) x 600(W) x 800(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 14.4KW – 3 Phase
- Power Type Electric
- Supplier Model Number OE8010
- Temperature Range 130°C to 265°C
- Voltage 400V
- Weight 96kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Heavy duty cast iron 2.6kW hotplates deliver fast responsive heat
- Choice of round or square hotplates
- Fully pressed sealed hob for easy cleaning
- Low flue to allow use of the complete hob top
- 4kW oven with precise thermostatic control from 130°C to 265°C
- Fan assisted oven for uniform heat and consistent cooking results
- Large 3 x GN1/1 oven with 3 shelves and 5 shelf positions maximize oven space
- Removable oven base for easy cleaning and double insulation efficiency and economy
- Recessed back allows the unit to be placed directly against the wall, saving space
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Compact fryers designed to fit into the smallest of kitchens and with a highly developed thermostat to reduce energy consumption, fire risk
If it is a heavy duty performance high output gas burner solid top range you require this will tick all your boxes.
If you seek a very reliable hard working range offering robust pots stands, full width oven, this could be just right for