Part of Lincat’s highly impressive Phoenix range of reliable and cost-effective appliances, the PHER01 induction range gives you all the power and performance you need to cook exceptional quality meals. The range features six 1.85kW cooking zones which can be boosted up to 3kW when required. The oven itself delivers a full 6kW of fan-assisted cooking performance and can accommodate up to six full size (1/1) GN pans. Ideal for care homes and schools.
Please note: this is the three phase version.
- Dimensions 923(H) x 900(W) x 817(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Power Type Electric
- Supplier Model Number PHER01
- Temperature Range 130°C to 265°C
- Voltage 400V
- Weight 125kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Six 1.85kW zones. Can be boosted to 3kW when required
- Incredible efficiency reduces running costs and provides a more comfortable kitchen environment
- Automatic pan detection switches cooking zone off to save energy
- Easy-clean heavy duty 6mm thick impact resistant ceramic glass surface
- Large 6kW, 6 x GN1/1 capacity twin fan assisted oven enables six different trays to be cooked simultaneously
- Simmer, keep warm, melt and auto boil settings
- Easily accessible air filters
- Highly insulated oven reduces heat loss and ensures a more consistent temperature
- Supplied with 2 chrome plated shelves
- Supplied on sturdy castors as standard
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013