LINCAT Vortech Gas Single Well Single Basket Fryer
£2,400.00 + VAT
Providing rapid response heating and precise temperature control, the Lincat Opus 800 Vortech Fryer sports the latest technology and innovation to improve the quality of your food and your kitchen’s output. Its primary asset is its own integral filtration system that makes used oil ready for refrying within five minutes without hindering the quality of your fried food. The result is less downtime, no risk of moving heavy oil barrels and risking spillage and the great benefit of vastly extended your oil’s lifespan. Inboard oil drainage removes any excess from your food to deliver truly crisp and appetising meals that will keep customers coming back for more.
- Capacity 16Ltr
- Dimensions 1070(H) x 400(W) x 800(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 280 x 470mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 51kg/hr
- Power Type Gas/Electric
- Supplier Model Number OG8115/OP/P
- Temperature Range 90°C to 190°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 99.2kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Inboard oil drainage for improved safety and negates requirement of attaching an external pipe
- Close tolerance thermostat range 130°C to 190°C for accurate temperature control
- Heat transfer technology delivers quicker response to temperature change and faster recovery
- Fully welded mild steel pan, with dull finish for easy cleaning
- Inclined base to tank and 28mm drain valve for quick and easy draining
- Heavy-duty wire nickel plated basket
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
If you seek a very reliable hard working range offering robust pots stands, full width oven, this could be just right for