PITCO Solstice Twin Well Gas Fryer with Auto Filtration
£5,250.00 + VAT
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC5368 Categories: Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment, Fryers Tags: Auto Filtration fryer, High Efficiency Fryer, Pitco Solstice twin gryer, Twin Gas Fryer
If you require a high efficiency gas fryer with rapid temperature recovery and auto filtration, this Pitco twin tank fryer is ideal. In mint condition and very low use.
Supplied with baskets and lids.
- 1/3 HP heavy duty motor and pump assembly.
- Large filter media area for filtering heavily breaded products.
- Filter pan guide assembly are constructed of polished stainless steel.
- Special design pan stabilizer legs allow for ease of movement over rubber mats.
Welded heavy-duty stainless steel filter pan mounted on two rigid casters for easy pan alignment and removal.
Filter pan lid attaches to cabinet for ease of use.
- Filter system can handle longer oil polishing duty cycles.High flow pump and large return lines produce faster oil refill times.Self-aligning filter piping makes it easy to assemble and disassemble.Larger (7.6 cm) drain line allows for faster draining without clogging.
Large filter media collects more debris, which extends time between changes.
All filter assembly parts are self-integrated. There are no loose parts to be misplaced.
Large curved down spout drain virtually eliminates splashing and swivels for oil disposal.
solid state control, boil out, drain valve interlock, melt cycle, matchless ignition, stainless steel tank, front & sides, under-fryer drawer filtration,
W794 x D864 x H1172mm
Natural Gas & 13 amp power.
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Compact fryers designed to fit into the smallest of kitchens and with a highly developed thermostat to reduce energy consumption, fire risk