PRECISION HWU 111 Wall Mount Fridge – B Grade new.
£1,450.00 + VAT
Precision’s durable all stainless steel GN1/1 wall cabinets have been designed to provide commercial caterers with reliable, energy and cost efficient refrigerated storage solutions when space is at a premium.
Proudly made in the UK, these wall cabinets provide practical and accessible refrigerated storage right where it’s needed.
This is a B Grade new appliance with very minor warehouse dings.
- Stainless Steel Interior & Exterior
- Front Breathing & Venting Refrigeration System
- Designed To Operate In 43ºC Ambient
- Centrally positioned evaporator between Doors
- R134a Refrigerant
- Zero ODP Injected Polyurethane Insulation – 60mm
- Electronic Controller with Easy Read LCD Screen
- Rifle bore Coated Evaporators
- Condensing unit Safety system to protect compressor from blocked condensers
- Integrated Flush Door Handle
- Self Closing Doors
- Waste Heat Recovery Condensate Vaporiser System
W103cm x D52cm x H71cm
13 amp 3 pin power
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013