METOS Proveno 200 Litre Electric Kettle with Agitator Stirrer.
£15,995.00 + VAT
- Fast delivery
- 3 months parts & labour warranty
- Planning & Installation Service
Call for a QuoteHave a Question?
Make an Enquiry REF: CQC4940 Categories: Boiling Kettles, Cooking Frying Grilling Equipment Tags: Electric kettle with stirrer, Metos 150 LItre Kettle, Metos Proveno Kettle
Ideal for large batches of soups, sauces, stews and stocks. Minimum attendance required due to the effective agitator stirrer. to reduce risk of catching. Easy to operate and clean.
– Electric combi kettle with a mixer. Intelligent TempGuard-temperature control includes following functions: food temperature (food must be mixed for even temperatures),
– Iiftoff hinged s/s lid is heavy-duty and dishwasher proof, fully isolated kettle part, automatic filling of steam generator
– CSFP-customer parameters: make your owns settings and Proveno works for just for you!
– Material throughout stainless steel, inner surface acid proof stainless steel (EN 1.4432)
– Temperature range 0 – 120 °C (max. working pressure 1, 0 bar)
– Mixer with autoreverse and preset mixing programmes tested by chefs
– Mixing speed 15-140 rpm (all sizes), power mixing function
– Service free mixer (sealing always above food level)
– Mixing tool with always clean handle for easy lifting after production
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Compact fryers designed to fit into the smallest of kitchens and with a highly developed thermostat to reduce energy consumption, fire risk