Stacked pair of Rational Combimaster Oven 601 Electric Combi Ovens. combines adjustable heat and unpressurised fresh steam to provide a versatile cooking option. An intelligent microprocessor controls the cooking process, while the temperature limiter ensures optimal safety. An internal splashguard then prevents potentially dangerous water spillages. Additionally, it has 3/4″ water connection, 1/2″ pressure hose & 1.5 – 6.0 bar flow pressure.
• Capacity 6 x 1/1 GN
• Dimensions W87cm x D72cm x H178cm
• Output 140 to 300 meals per day
• 2 x 10kW. 32 per phase
• Temperature Range 30°C to 300°C
• Voltage 400V (3 phase)
• 3 modes: Steam (30-130°C), Hot Air (30-300°C), Steam & Hot Air (30-300°C)
• ClimaPlus’: humidity measurement, 5-stage setting and regulation
• Manual Finishing. Requires hardwiring to Mains. CE Marked Flash
• Control lever for cooking modes, temperature, core temperature and time setting
• Manual cleaning program & menu-guided desclaling program. Includes integral hand shower
• Core temperature probe with 1-point measurement
• 50 programs with up to 6 steps can be selected as required
• 5 air speeds, programmable & ‘cool-down’ for fast and reliable cooling of the cooking cabinet
• Digital temperature display set in hours/minutes
• Digital Timer (0-24hours) with permanent setting
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013