£1,800.00 + VAT
The IM36 is modular ice maker which has a production capacity of 240 kg per 24 hours. High output and ideal for a large venue such as a wedding, conference or super busy club. Complete with Follet insulated storage bin giving your operation the flexibility of building up a sizable batch of cubes ready for a large event.
• A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
• Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
• A stainless steel exterior provides a hygienic and high quality fi nish.
• Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
• An easily cleanable air fi lter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
Single Phase 20 amp power and cold water supply required
W124cm x D82cm x H168cm
Clearance Item – 1 month parts and labour warranty
|Dimensions||82 × 124 × 168 cm|
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013