WILLIAMS 1300 Litre Double Door Vertical Fridge
£1,495.00 + VAT
Williams double door upright fridge works perfectly in professional kitchens for storing large amounts of perishable ingredients. Current mpodel and with very little use.
- Capacity 1300Ltr
- Dimensions 1960(H) x 1400(W) x 824(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 1411(H) x 1240(W) x 665(D)mm
- Dimensions – shelf size 530(W)x 650(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 80mm
- Power Type 230V/50Hz/1Ph, 13A
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number HJ2-SA
- Temperature Range 1°C to 4°C
- Weight 164kg
- Stainless Steel
- Robust, easy-clean stainless steel exterior and aluminium interior
- Supplied with 6 shelves suitable for 2/1 GN pans (3 per door/section)
- Easy to position adjustable and removable racking for easy cleaning
- Precision injected, high density 80mm polyurethane insulation with low GWP (Global Warming Potential) and zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Heavy duty swivel and brake castors for easy positioning
- Self-closing doors with magnetic balloon door gasket with 100% tight seal
- Designed and engineered to operate efficiently up to 43°C ambient
- Full length ‘easy grab’ door handle
- CoolSmart controller for reduced energy costs
13 amp 3 pin
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013