Williams UK manufacture these chocolate display units bespoke. We have 2 units which cost nearly £7k each new!! Therefore outstanding value at £2995.00 + VAT each
• Classy jewellery box style glass showcase bounds with 304 grade black no.4 finish stainless steel frame (excluded front-top edge)
• Double layers ultra-clear toughened heated film glass fitted for whole showcase including drawer door
• 45 deg angled edges for top and front glass
• Warm white light box on display base
• All visible bends are V-cut
• Innovative airflow design prevents drying out of the products
• Precision injection, high density polyurethane insulation
• Digital controller for easy operation and fail-safe performance, featuring clear digital display
• Automatic defrost
• Remote refrigeration system with maximum 8 meters pipe length connection
• Drain connection is required
• Efficient forced air cooled system
• 220V/ 50HZ/ 1PH
W120cm x D70cm x H99cm
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013