WINTERHALTER UC Series Under Counter Glass Washer
£3,495.00 + VAT
The very latest glass washing technology without the priuce of a brand new machine. Small dent to the front, hence the price, which will not affact any part of its operation, it will only save you a lot of mioney.
Introducing the new Winterhalter UC-L Bistro Washer, part of the new Masterpiece collection. Completely revised from the outgoing model and with every detail refined.
Made with German build quality, it meets customers needs across the board, whether in bars, cafes, bistros, restaurants or bakeries.
Featuring three wash programmes that automatically adapt to the shape and size of the level of soling, the new UC-L uses 25% less water compared to the previous model. Electricity and chemical use also drop, all with first-class wash results.
- Full colour touch display with robust glass surface
- LAN and WLAN functions integrated
- VarioPower dishwashing system with adjustable pressure
- S-Shaped wash field with maximum coverage
- Removable quick release wash fields
- Temperature display for tank and boiler
- Display of operating data
- Detailed error display with code and text
- Hygiene logbook with data memory
- Data logger
- Guided self-cleaning programme
- Video-enhanced recommendations
- USB-interface for software updates
- Time-controlled automatic start-up and shut-down
- Tank water exchange programme
- Descaling programme
- Deep-drawn tank with hygienic heating element
- Quadruple filteration system with clouding sensor
- Double-skinned housing and door
- Integrated drain pump
- Integrated rinse aid and detergent dosing
- Door safety switch and vent position
- Under counter of stand mounted
- Pin-protected chef and service technician levels
- Thermostop for hygienic safety
- Contact data for service technician and chemical suppliers stored
- W60cm x D60cm x H82cm
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013