ELECTROLUX AOS061GTW1 Touchline Electric 6 Grid Combi Oven.
£2,300.00 + VAT
Electrolux combi oven is ideal for busy operations. Offering all of the virtues of contemporary combination cooking, this appliance will suit a second-hand budget, costing a fraction of the price brand new. Boasting a series of high-tech features, this combi oven will save you time, energy, and space in the kitchen.
- Double thermo-glazed door with drip pans
- Halogen lighting in the cooking cell
- Three cooking modes: automatic, manual and programmes
- User friendly control panel with USB connection
- Storage of up to 1000 recipes
- Wide range of cooking cycles including convection, steam, and a combination of heat and steam
- Air-o-clima feature to measure humidity
- Air-o-flow feature to pump in fresh air from the outside
- Air-o-clean feature which includes 4 built-in cleaning cycles
- Multi-sensor food probe
- Fan speeds: full, half speed, and pulse
W 90cm x D 177cm x H1680cm
3 Phase 10.5kW
|Dimensions||177 × 90 × 80 cm|
Have a Question?
Call one of our knowledgable team members
01733 286 000
Or fill out our enquiry form
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013