WINSTON Single Warming Drawer
£2,500.00 + VAT
Designed for a long work life, with excellent build quality and perfect for keeping food items at the correct heated temperature.
- Winston CVap Hold/Serve Drawer, model HBB5D2 with electronic differential controls to provide food temperature control from 90 to 180°F (32 to 82°C) and maintain food texture with settings from 90 to 180°F (32 to 82°C). 250°F (121°C) maximum drawer temperature. Utilizes Controlled Vapor Technology (patent #5,494,690) as a method and apparatus for holding hot foods, consisting of an air heater and water heater to establish ideal water vapor content that is in relation with the moistness characteristics for the food.
- CONTROLLED VAPOR TECHNOLOGY (U.S. patent # 5,494,690) establishes that the water vapor content in the drawer is the same as that of the food. This unique process controls moisture evaporation and saturation, so crisp foods stay crisp, and moist foods stay moist.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS Two electronic differential control key sets are easy to understand and reliable. These controls never need field calibration. FOOD TEMP KEYS allow control of food temperature from 90 to 180°F (32 to 82°C). FOOD TEXTURE KEYS maintain just-cooked texture. Set near food temperature for moist foods, or set higher for crisp foods. 250°F (121°C) maximum drawer temperature.
- BUILT TO LAST WITH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP, high grade stainless steel construction and full perimeter insulation.
- ALLOWS FOR BETTER CONTROL OF FOOD QUALITY, hold your menu items at just-cooked quality and precise serving temperatures for extended times.
W74 x H39 x D61.5
13 amp 3 pin powered
We were thrilled with the quality of the installation and the exceptional service we received from the Caterquip team. They managed the project efficiently from the design process to right through to the installation of the equipment, and delivered the project within the appointed timescale and budget.
Caterquip fully understood our requirements in terms of our catering operation, and communicated clearly at every step. The kitchen design was expertly planned, with careful consideration given to each area. The space was transformed into a fully-functional kitchen which would allow our kitchen staff to work with ease.
We saved thousands of pounds by using Caterquip's services, and are still delighted with our kitchen. The pre-owned equipment supplied was not only cost-effective but in excellent condition and able to perform well under the strains of a busy commercial kitchen. We will certainly use Caterquip's services again in future.
Richard Redmond - Royalblue Executive Services 2013
Visit Our Showroom
As one of the nation’s leading second hand catering equipment suppliers, we’ve had the honour of working with an array of well known and highly respected companies. From icons of fast food, McDonald’s, to prestigious educational facilities like The Royal School and renowned hospitality firms like Corus Hotels and P&O, we’re trusted by professionals across the industry.